- Case sales - any mix of 12 wines - freight free
- Orders less than 12 bottles - shipping calculated at checkout
- Shipping to Greater Sydney 1-3 business days
- Other capital cities 3-8 business days
- Regional areas & international shipping please contact the winery for a delivery time-frame
2021 House Of Sticks Shiraz
The House of Sticks range is designed to be piggs peake’s medium bodied reds (well, medium to full…….).
There’s a big step up from the House of Straw in terms of colour, structure, fruit weight. These are quite significant wines.
The 2021 was grown in several vineyards in McLaren Vale and then blended with a small amount of Shiraz from Orange to create the desired style. I often think the best wines we make here are when we blend high country vineyards with ones at sea level. You get a wonderful amount of power and elegance using this technique.
This style of wine can be safely cellared for ten or more years.