- Case sales - any mix of 12 wines - freight free within australia
- Orders less than 12 bottles - shipping calculated at checkout
- Shipping to Greater Sydney 1-3 business days
- Other capital cities 3-8 business days
- Regional areas & international shipping please contact the winery for a delivery time-frame
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
pinot gris is a curious grape. basically, it’s a genetic mutation of pinot noir which is a red grape. so, it’s a pinot noir that’s lost its ability to make colour pigments.
on the vine, the berries are a blue/grey and when you squeeze them a bit of colour often comes out of the skins and gives the wine a copper tinge. ours are grown around 850m above sea level on the western side of orange, nsw. we were out helping prune the vineyards in october 2021 and it was snowing on us then! it’s a cold place.
anyhow, the grapes were gently squeezed and then the wine was made in climate controlled stainless steel tanks. the resulting wine is full bodied and peachy with a nice line of acidity.
try it as a younger wine with a flavoursome chicken or pork dish.