- Case sales - any mix of 12 wines - freight free
- Orders less than 12 bottles - shipping calculated at checkout
- Shipping to Greater Sydney 1-3 business days
- Other capital cities 3-8 business days
- Regional areas & international shipping please contact the winery for a delivery time-frame
moscato is undeniably fun. i often finish dinner parties with a bowl of gelato and a glass of moscato.
it seems to make far more sense than tackling a bottle of port at the end of an evening. it almost seems you sober up as you drink it????
the pigscato is made out of white frontignac and hunter valley black muscat, which is in my opinion the king of the muscat family. the wine is full of lychee and rose petal character while the palate is sweet, but still fresh and lively.
it’s not at full carbonation, so the bubbles just tickle the tongue and it has a slight bronze blush.