- Case sales - any mix of 12 wines - freight free
- Orders less than 12 bottles - shipping calculated at checkout
- Shipping to Greater Sydney 1-3 business days
- Other capital cities 3-8 business days
- Regional areas & international shipping please contact the winery for a delivery time-frame
2022 rosed pork
the rosed pork is our slightly sweet style of rose.
it’s made out of cabernet sauvignon grapes that are grown down around the town of young in nsw. young is a chilly place, well suited to the production of cherries, sheep and grapes.
a lot of winemakers seem to give rose 4-6 hours in skins (when you make rose you allow the red grape skins to stain the colourless juice pink). here at piggs, it’s more like 24 hours. the result is a rose that’s darker and fuller bodied than most. there’s some sweetness apparent, but not a lot. it’s a similar experience to eating a raspberry.
these are wines to drink early in their lives with good friends and laughter.