- Case sales - any mix of 12 wines - freight free
- Orders less than 12 bottles - shipping calculated at checkout
- Shipping to Greater Sydney 1-3 business days
- Other capital cities 3-8 business days
- Regional areas & international shipping please contact the winery for a delivery time-frame
2022 sows ear semillon
semillon is, of course the more prominent grape in the hunter valley. you will often hear comments that the hunter makes the worlds best semillons.
as a young wine, semillon is light and crisp with notes of lemon, lime and passionfruit.
in the first 12 months it is an ideal accompaniment to something like freshly shucked oysters with a squeeze of lime. if you decide to cellar them, semillons go through a radical transformation over the next 8 years and come out looking like a slightly oaked chardonnay with a golden colour, richer palate and a nose of buttered toast, lanolin and honey. these developed wines suit flavoursome white meat dishes.