- Case sales - any mix of 12 wines - freight free
- Orders less than 12 bottles - shipping calculated at checkout
- Shipping to Greater Sydney 1-3 business days
- Other capital cities 3-8 business days
- Regional areas & international shipping please contact the winery for a delivery time-frame
2022 wiggly tail
back in 1973, a marsanne vineyard was planted on deasy’s road. while the move was viticulturally brilliant, it coincided with a chardonnay boom and there was little interest in the grape. fast forward 50 years and this mature vineyard is pumping out grapes of the highest quality into a market that is increasingly looking for new experiences. the 2022 vintage was a cool year, so the wine is a bit more restrained than that produced in the drought years of 17-20. This lent itself to making a leaner, more structured style of marsanne with hints of white stone fruit and a savoury palate that has a dryness similar to a red.
this is a beautiful wine to have with grilled seafood and is well suited to extended cellaring.